13 February 2012

Poor Thing is Dead

My main computer is down for the count. My brother-in-law thinks he can get it running again, but until he can get to it, I'm stuck using my three-year-old mini netbook. It's got a 10-inch screen and only 1GB RAM, so it's rather difficult to do much with it. Therefore, my writing, blogging, etc. is suffering.

In happier news, I got to see and hold my brandnew niece yesterday. She was born on Feb. 5 and was in the hospital for a few days as she was early. She is absolutely adorable. :)

4 comments:

  1. I do almost all of my writing on a 10-inch, 2 1/2 year old netbook. You don't need much RAM to run MS Word or Blogger

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's true, but the silly thing is just so slow and I get frustrated very easily with slowness. Funny; I remember when computers were so slow that you could go make a sandwich while waiting for your email to load. lol

      Delete
  2. Grrr... how frustrating for you! So sorry. But congrats on the good news! Sweet little newborns. Gotta love them ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sorry to hear that. I use a little notebook like that for my editing. So much cozier on the couch. Since I use it for just writing and a few select tracks, it runs pretty smooth still.

    I gave you a shout-out on my blog today! :)

    ReplyDelete